The workshop is organized in the frame of the doctoral school Dissipation and Dispersion in nonlinear PDEs, funded by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) under grant W1245. In addition, we acknowledge the support of the Vienna Science and Technology Fund (WWTF), through the research project Thermally controlled magnetization dynamics (grant MA14-44), as well as the Vienna Center for Partial Differential Equations.
- Lubomir Banas, Bielefeld University, Germany
- Gilles Carbou, University of Pau (UPPA), France
- Michael J. Donahue, NIST, USA
- Carlos J. García-Cervera, UC Santa Barbara, USA
- Gino Hrkac, University of Exeter, UK
- Martin Kružík, The Czech Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic
- Christof Melcher, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Andreas Prohl, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Thomas Schrefl, Danube University Krems, Austria
- Claudio Serpico, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Franck Sueur, University of Bordeaux, France
- Thanh Tran, UNSW Sydney, Australia
If you wish to attend, we kindly ask you to contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2016.
Please specify the subject "MANA 2016 - Registration" and include the usual information (name, affiliation, email address) as well as the title and the abstract of your poster, in case you want to present your work. Precise information concerning the format of the posters will be made available here at a later stage.
For regular participants, there is a registration fee of EUR 50,00 which covers, in particular, the coffee breaks as well as the conference dinner at a typical Viennese Heurigen restaurant.
Dirk Praetorius (TU Wien, Austria)
Michele Ruggeri (TU Wien, Austria)